Indochina Sail 1 and Indochina Sail 2 are identical boats and were both launched in 2007. Each comprises 15 cabins (Superior and Deluxe Cabins). The deluxe cabins are are a bit larger and feature rainfall showers and are all situated on the second decks of the boats.
Our newest boat, the Indochina Sail 3, launched in late 2008, also features ceramic artworks handcrafted in Bat Trang, well known as the home of the country’s most talented ceramic craftsmen. All of our boats are decorated with silk from Van Phuc, the “Silk Village”.
ITINERARY (2 DAYS/1 NIGHT)
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY (L, D)
08:00: Pick up in your hotel and depart for Halong Bay
12:30 Boarding our boat at Tuan Chau Port – enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13:00 Lunch - deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu. Cruise through Halong Bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas including Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Finger Islet.
16:30 Arrive at Cua Van Floating Fishing Village. This is one of the largest fishing villages on the Bay. Guests can choose between kayaking through the village or visiting on small bamboo boats (sampans) rowed by villagers. For those who wish to kayak, the kayaking fee is $10.00 per person (unless pre-booked). Kayakers will depart from the boat in two-seater, self-rowed kayaks, kayaking through the village and back to the boat. A kayaking tour guide will lead the way:
18:00 Attend the Fruit and Vegetable carving lesson led by our Head Chef. During the lesson, the chef will conduct Fruit and Vegetable carving, showing the guests how we decorate and make some traditional Vietnamese food.
19:30 Dinner - deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner.
20:30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 9:15, board games and playing cards are available, join squid fishing from the boat with our crew, massage services are available. Also at this time we offer, when possible - depending on weather conditions, an excursion to a nearby squid fishing boat. We travel by tender and you will be able to board the squid boat and see how the local fishermen catch squid and other fish, the excursion lasts about 45 minutes.
21:00 – 23:00 Happy Hour! Buy one drink - get one free (wine excluded).
23.00 End of program for Day One
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Ha Noi (B/L)
6:45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
7:00 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
7:45 Guests are transferred by tender to the Titov Island. About one hour is spent on the island, allowing time to climb to the peak for a breathtaking 360 degree view of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck half way up). After the climb, there is time left to relax on the beach and have a swim.
9:00 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage
outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
9:30 Enjoy Breakfast in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11:00 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
Tour ends at about 16.30
INCLUDED IN CRUISE RATES
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Accommodation, ensuite cabin with AC
- Meals as itinerary
- Conference Equipment (charter)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
EXCLUDED IN CRUISE RATES
- Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotels
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Kayaking ( 2 days/1 night)
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
- Single Supplement: US$ 250.00 for Superior Cabin, US$ 260.00 for Deluxe Cabin, US$270 for Suite cabin
- Surcharge high season US$40 for adult and US$15 for child: 24th & 31st Dec - 1st Jan (Eva New Year)
- Vietnamese Lunar New Year (5 Days)
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adults rate.
- A Pair bring 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
- These rates will available if you make booking and pay via Vietnam Opentour only.
1. SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Children under 5 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 15 USD/ pax/ return
- Adult: 25 USD/ pax/ return
2. SHUTTLE BUS: Hanoi – Halong or Halong – Hanoi (1 Way)
- Children under 5 years old: FOC
- Children from 5 – 12 years old: 10 USD/ pax
- Adult: 15 USD/ pax
3. GUIDE POLICY: Applied for tour guide of party B staying overnight on boat.
- 3 days 2 nights cruise: 80 USD/ pax
- 2 days 1 night cruise: 50 USD/ pax
Please be noted that, we will arrange a private cabin for tour guide in case we are still
available unless he/she will have internal stay
4. KAYAKING: Applied for 2 days 1 night cruise only
- Per hour: 10 USD/ pax
5. EXTRA MATTRESS POLICY / EXTRA BABYCOT POLICY: Applied for maximum 1 child sharing cabin with parents
- 3 days 2 nights cruise: 50 USD/ Bed
- 2 days 1 night cruise: 25 USD/ Bed
- All children under 5 years stay free of charge when sharing parents bedding.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Maximum capacity of baby cot in a room is 1.
All rates are stated in US Dollars (US$) and applied per cruise and cabin. All rates are
inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and Service charge