Around 70 kilometers southwest of Hanoi, Perfume Pagoda is one among the largest and unique religious sites in Huong Son Commune, My Duc District, old Ha Tay (or enlarged Hanoi), right banks of Day River, northern Viet Nam. It comprises a complex of pagodas and Buddhist shrines built into the limestone cliffs of Perfume Mount (Huong Son), scattering alongside the mountain up to the peak. The complex’s center is right inside Huong Tich cavern (or in other words, Inside Pagoda). Huge numbers of pilgrims flock to the site during Perfume Pagoda festival, which begins in the middle of the first lunar month and lasts until the middle of the third one (or from February till March) in order to pray for happiness and prosperity in the coming year. Also, it is a very popular opportunity for young couples to meet and for numerous budding romances to be formed. On this special occasion, a wide range of traditional cultural activities is incorporated. Perfume pagoda is not only a religious site, but a great sight-seeing spot in Vietnam as well.
- Round trip private transfer Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda - Hanoi
- Fuel and all tolls
What's Not Included:
- Entrance fees to the places of interest in Hanoi
- Extra baggages
- Gratuities (optional)
Good to Know:
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel or requested address in Hanoi City and your scheduled departure time.
- For the best service, please book the transfer at least 5 hours in advance.
- The luggage allowance is 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger. Note that the transfer is not wheelchair accessible.