Halong Bay (Vịnh Hạ Long, literally: "descending dragon bay") is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, located in Quang Ninh province, Vietnam. Halong Bay has an area of around 1,553 km2, including 1,960–2,000 islets, most of which are limestone.Visitors have constantly marveled at Halong Bay natural beauty. The tiny islands are dotted with innumerable beaches and caves created by the wind and the waves that make a excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the boat deck..
08:00 – 08:30 Pick up at your hotel. Enjoy the interesting 3.5 hours drive to Halong city. Arrive in Halong city. Lunch. Then take a boat trip about 4hrs journey. Cruise through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors (Dog Rock, Insence Burner, Flighting Chicken), kayaking in Floating Village (optional), visiting Thien Cung Cave - the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay during 45 minutes. Going back to Tuan Chau Port where minibus is waiting for you to take you back to Hanoi.
20h30 - 21:00 Arrive in Hanoi.
Inclusive services :
- A/C Transport Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Water on bus
- Entrance fee
- Set menu seafood lunch
- English speaking guide.
Exclusive services :
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks, other cost is not mentioned in inclusive services.
• Free of charge for children under 1m ( 1 metre ) , other expense pay by parents
• 50% rate of adult for children over 1m ( metre ) and under 1,2m ( 1,2 metre )
• Children over 1,2m ( 1,2 metre ) and over are charged as adults
• Two adults allow to bring one child.
• Children 50% & 100% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off) the tour cost will be charged 80% of the normal one.
- 16-seater bus used for 12-14 passengers
- 24-seater bus used for a maximum of 18 passengers
- 29-seater bus used for 18-20 passengers
- Surcharge US$ 5.00/person 5 days during Lunar New Year
JOIN-IN GROUP PRICE
Type Description Price
Superior Tour 42 USD/person
Deluxe Tour Kayaking or Bamboo boat 46 USD/person
PRIVATE TOUR PRICE
Why Private tour - What are difference between Join-in-group tour and Private tour ?
Join-in-group tour : You join the tour some other tourists. You share the bus, boat, tour guide, so the price is cheaper. You have to be on time and follow the fixed itinerary and timetable.
Private tour : The bus, boat and tour guide is reserved for your group only. The timetable and itinerary can be flexible. (For private overnight trip to Halong bay, when booking please confirm if you want to take private boat or group sharing).