8:00 - 08:30 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Enjoy the interesting 3.5 hour drive to Ha Long city.
11h30 Arrive in Ha Long city. Lunch at local restaurant. Then take a boat trip about 4hrs journey. Cruise through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, visit Thien Cung cave (the cave of the heavenly palace - famous for its stalagmites and stalactites) the cave has only opened to the public since 1998. Back to Ha Long city where your minibus will be waiting for you to take you to Tuan Chau island. Enjoy the Music Water Fountain show (ticket is not included). Dinner and overnight in Ha Long city or Tuan Chau island.
Day 2 : Ha Long - Hanoi (B,L)
AM: Breakfast at hotel. Free time to visit Ha Long city or Tuan Chau island. Enjoy the Dolphin show (the ticket is not included).
11h30 Lunch at local restaurant. Then back to Hanoi.
16h00 Arrive in Hanoi.
* All rates are in US$ per person.
* Surcharge Peakseason US$ 10.00/person from 30 Jan 2014 to 3 Feb 2014.
- A/C tourist car Hanoi - Ha Long - Hanoi
- Boat trip in Ha Long Bay
- Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Tuan Chau ticket
* Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.