Launch in 2015, Silversea Cruise was designed by the industrial ship designing institute and was inspected by the local Marine Registration Authority and Certified.
Silversea Cruise was built to meet seafaring standards. The Vietnamese Marine Authorities certify all materials and equipment used in the construction from the steel, electrical cables and generators. The cruise is fitted with professional marine safety equipment such as VHF radio, GPS plotting, two-way radios, water ingress alarm system, anti-sinking pump system, fire alarm system and fire extinguishers.
Silversea Cruise features state of the art designed in luxury and safety, boasting 18 spacious private cabins with fully equipped bathrooms and luxury amenities.
DAY 1: HANOI– HALONG BAY (L, D) - Scenic cruise, kayaking, swimming
07:45 - 08:15: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 - On arrival at pier, you will board your Silversea Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 - Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Silversea Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the legendary Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you. Silversea Cruise brings our valued customers to the most tranquil parts of the Bay where you can’t find any boat there, cruising zigzag through hundreds of islands.
15:30 - Discover the magical beauty of nature by kayaking along side limestone cliffs stretching vertically over pure blue water in tranquil bay.
16:30 - Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water.
18:00 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music, singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L) - Surprising Cave, Scenic cruise, cooking class
06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Ha Long Bay.
09:00 – Back to Silversea Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 – Farewell brunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi- Halong – Hanoi,
- Water on Bus
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms
- All meals on board
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking Safe & Clean
- Tai Chi Lesson & Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hour
- Squid Fishing
- English speaking guide
- Airfare, VISA arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- 100% adult ticket will be charged for 2nd child
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), please choose of the below options: 1- Staying at the hotel (first night in Halong bay - 4* standard) - Tour cost is not changed. (hotel expense will be covered by the organizing company). 2- Back to Hanoi on the first day - Tour cost is charged as one of Halong bay one day trip.
- All rates are in US$ per person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
- Single Supplement: US$ 50.00/person in Cabin on boat. US$60/ ocean view cabin US$ 90/ Royal Suite cabin.
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
JOIN-IN GROUP PRICE
Type Description Price
Deluxe Room Sea View on the first floor 175 USD/person
Premium Room Bigger room and view with jacuzzi bathtub 185 USD/person
Suite Room Ocean view with balcony and jacuzzi bathtub 215 USD/person
Suite Room on Top Floor Ocean view with big private terrace (no jacuzzi bathtube) 215 USD/Person