Set in an idyllic valley, hemmed in by hills, the Mai Chau area is a world away from Hanois hustle. The small town of Mai Chau itself is unappealing, but just outside the patchwork of rice fields rolls out, speckled by tiny Thai villages where visitors doss down for the night in traditional stilt houses and wake up to a rural soundtrack defined by gurgling irrigation streams and birdsong.
07:30 - 8:15 - Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00 - Short break
11:30-12:00 - Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 - Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00-15:00 - Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau
18:30-19:00 - Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- Rounding bus transportation with AC
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- English speaking guide
- Entrance ticket in the village
- Set menu Lunch
- Biking trip
- Personal fee ( ex: Drinks, Souvenirs)
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
- During the tour itinerary Mai Chau visitors should prepare yourself sports shoes to convenience for walking because of the terrain difficult explored in Mai Chau, bring bug spray and coach to avoid cold if the weather temperature down and winter and night
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
JOIN-IN GROUP PRICE
Type Description Price
Standard Tour Group Tour 43 USD/person
PRIVATE TOUR PRICE
Why Private tour - What are difference between Join-in-group tour and Private tour ?
Join-in-group tour : You join the tour some other tourists. You share the bus, boat, tour guide, so the price is cheaper. You have to be on time and follow the fixed itinerary and timetable.
Private tour : The bus, boat and tour guide is reserved for your group only. The timetable and itinerary can be flexible.