Hanoi - Sapa Private Transfer by 7 Seats MPV
Sapa is a one of Vietnam’s most popular destinations, but with no nearby airport the only option for getting there is to travel by road or rail and, despite being only 380 kilometres from Hanoi, it’s a time-consuming exercise whichever route you take, so choose carefully.
If you want more freedom and flexibility and are prepared to pay for it, then car hire is a good option. The car can stay with you throughout your trip and ferry you around — for example, to Bac Ha market, or up to Lai Chau. it’s going to take five hours to reach Sapa from Hanoi City through new high way, with some rest stops en route — it’s also safer than travelling at night. A car is only really viable if you have some time to spare but can really open up the options in terms of places to visit and experiences.
- Round trip private transfer Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi
- Fuel and all tolls
What's Not Included:
- Entrance fees to the places of interest in Hanoi
- Lunch, dinner, hotel accommodation
- Extra baggages
- Gratuities (optional)
Good to Know:
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel or requested address in Hanoi City and your scheduled departure time.
- For the best service, please book the transfer at least 5 hours in advance.
- The luggage allowance is 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger. Note that the transfer is not wheelchair accessible.